Bethany Webster is back on the podcast to chat some more about the mother-daughter relationship and how there can be shame and embarrassment around this relationship for women, especially around holidays and Mother’s Day.
In this episode we dive into:
- The grief that comes from having a relationship with your mother that doesn’t meet your needs
- The characteristics of a toxic mother-daughter relationship
- How our mothers unhealed inner child impacts how they show up for us
- Obligatory relationships
- The need to set boundaries with family members
- The pressure we get from our parents because we “owe it them”
and SO much more.
This is a heavy conversation but one that could transform the way you see your relationship with your own mom, other women in your life, and how you show up as a mom and stepmom.
FOR MORE FROM BETHANY
Check out her website here.
Follow her on Instagram here.
Grab a copy of her book here.
Check out her online course here.
Mother’s Day Free Training here.
Listen to episode 116: Healing The Motherwound with Bethany Webster here.
WORK WITH ME
Join The Membership
Book A Coaching Call
Download 101 Ways To Be A KICK-ASS Stepmom
EPISODE SPONSORS + LINKS
Join The Exclusive Stepmom Community
MOTHERSDAY for 30% off
JAMIE20 for 20% off
JAMIE10 for 10% off