Having an “ours baby” is a topic that is very common in stepfamily life. Adding a new baby to a blended family can come with excitement and some worry.
In this episode of The KICK-ASS Stepmom Podcast, Jamie interviews Christie Rocha from the Sass Says Podcast about her experience as an “ours baby”.
From the age difference, to how the high-conflict ex responded to her being born, to how her mom coped with step-parenting, Christe was so brave and transparent in this conversation.
EPISODE SPONSORS/AFFILIATE LINKS
My Go-To Electrolyte Drink: Visit this link for a free sample pack with purchase.
CRAVING MORE PODCAST EPISODES?
I’ve got you. Members of The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community get access to a library of members-only podcast episodes, including interviews with all the top experts AND coaching calls with fellow stepmoms.
- Estate planning in blended families
- How to save money on lawyers’ bills
- What is child support really for?
- What Is A Section 7 Expenses + How To Stop Arguing Over Expenses?
- How Knowing Your Attachment Style Can Improve Your Stepfamily Life
- Eliminate Fear and Need For Control
- What The Ex Did Will Blow Your Mind + Dealing With Teenage Attitude.
Learn more about The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community by clicking here.