Jamie interviews Megan Hunter, CEO of the High Conflict Institute. They discuss tips for dealing with high-conflict situations in your stepfamily life, high-conflict co-parenting relationships, how to recognize when you are in a high-conflict situation, high-conflict personalities, how to be proactive in dealing with them and more…
Megan is also a Stepmom.
Click here to learn more about Megan and the High Conflict Institute.
EPISODE SPONSORS/AFFILIATE LINKS
LMNT – visit www.drinklmnt.com/kickassstepmom to get a free sample pack with purchase.
This episode is sponsored by BetterHelp. Give online therapy a try at www.betterhelp.com/STEPMOM and get on your way to being your best self.
CRAVING MORE PODCAST EPISODES?
I’ve got you. Members of The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community get access to a library of members-only podcast episodes, including interviews with all the top experts AND coaching calls with fellow stepmoms.
- Estate planning in blended families
- How to save money on lawyers’ bills
- What is child support really for?
- What Is A Section 7 Expenses + How To Stop Arguing Over Expenses?
- How Knowing Your Attachment Style Can Improve Your Stepfamily Life
- Eliminate Fear and Need For Control
- What The Ex Did Will Blow Your Mind + Dealing With Teenage Attitude.
Learn more about The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community by clicking here.