Michaela Bucchianeri, PHD is a therapist and stepmom coach specializing in anxiety. In this episode Michalea and Jamie openly talk about the stepmom experience and why it’s so common for stepmoms to experience anxiety.
They dive into:
- Burnout as a stepmom
- Signs of burnout
- Different types of anxiety
- Why anxiety is so common for stepmoms
- The power of mindful disengaging
- Communicating with your partner about your stepfamily stress
- What to do if your partner isn’t receptive to your experience.
EPISODE SPONSORS/AFFILIATE LINKS
Poppy Barley use code KICKASSSTEPMOM for 10% off
OSEA Malibu use code KICKASSSTEPMOM for 10% off
Visit LMNT for a free sample pack with purchase
I’ve got you. Members of The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community get access to a library of members-only podcast episodes, including interviews with all the top experts AND coaching calls with fellow stepmoms.
- Estate planning in blended families
- How to save money on lawyers’ bills
- What is child support really for?
- What Is A Section 7 Expenses + How To Stop Arguing Over Expenses?
- How Knowing Your Attachment Style Can Improve Your Stepfamily Life
- Eliminate Fear and Need For Control
- What The Ex Did Will Blow Your Mind + Dealing With Teenage Attitude.
Learn more about The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community by clicking here.