Back-to-school can be a stressful time when it comes to co-parenting. Communication between schools, dividing responsibilities between houses, getting aligned with routine and homework. It’s another situation where when you’re in a stepfamily, even the simplest things aren’t simple.
In this solo episode, Jamie shares tips for minimizing stress at back-to-school and responds to back-to-school stressors you submitted on IG.
- Who pays for what?
- What to do if other parent doesn’t want to pay their share
- How to handle the stress of “meet the teacher night” with the other parent
- Should stepmom go to meet the teacher night?
- What to do is mom wants control of all back-to-school shopping.
EPISODE SPONSORS/AFFILIATE LINKS
Visit LMNT for a free sample pack with purchase
Cozy Earth – Use code COZYJAMIE40 for 40% off
Get the Guide – Tips For Transitioniong Clothes Between Moms and Dads
I’ve got you. Members of The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community get access to a library of members-only podcast episodes, including interviews with all the top experts AND coaching calls with fellow stepmoms.
- Estate planning in blended families
- How to save money on lawyers’ bills
- What is child support really for?
- What Is A Section 7 Expenses + How To Stop Arguing Over Expenses?
- How Knowing Your Attachment Style Can Improve Your Stepfamily Life
- Eliminate Fear and Need For Control
- What The Ex Did Will Blow Your Mind + Dealing With Teenage Attitude.
Learn more about The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community by clicking here.