Maddy Ellberger is a New York State and Florida licensed therapist. Maddy provides a variety of evidence-based treatments including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
Maddy specializes in the treatment of children, adolescents, adults, and families struggling with a wide range of challenges, including anxiety, depression, emotion dysregulation, interpersonal difficulties, life transitions, and stress management.
In this episode, we talk about healthy coping mechanisms, how to change behaviors that aren’t serving us, and how to manage reactions that we aren’t proud of, and she talks about why venting is not an effective strategy for behavior.
For more from Maddy, visit her website or follow her on Instagram.
EPISODE SPONSORS/AFFILIATE LINKS
COZY EARTH: visit Cozy Earth and use code COZYJAMIE40 for 40% off
OSEA Malibu use code KICKASSSTEPMOM for 10% off
CRAVING MORE PODCAST EPISODES?
I’ve got you. Members of The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community get access to a library of members-only podcast episodes, including interviews with all the top experts AND coaching calls with fellow stepmoms.
- Estate planning in blended families
- How to save money on lawyers’ bills
- What is child support really for?
- What Is A Section 7 Expenses + How To Stop Arguing Over Expenses?
- How Knowing Your Attachment Style Can Improve Your Stepfamily Life
- Eliminate Fear and Need For Control
- What The Ex Did Will Blow Your Mind + Dealing With Teenage Attitude.
Learn more about The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community by clicking here.