Jamie interviews TikTok Personality Kari Boetcher. Kari is a mom of 2 and a stepmom of 2 who recently announced her separation from her stepdaughter’s father. In this episode we dive into the changes in her life, her strategies for parenting teenagers, going from living on food stamps to thriving as a business owner, her co-parenting relationships, and how blended family life is going to change now that she and her husband have split.
If you’re not already following her, I highly recommend checking Kari out on TikTok
EPISODE SPONSORS/AFFILIATE LINKS
Cozy Earth – use code COZYJAMIE40 for 40% off
www.drinklmnt.com/kickassstepmom for free sample pack with purchase
OSEA Malibu use code KICKASSSTEPMOM for 10% off
CRAVING MORE PODCAST EPISODES?
I’ve got you. Members of The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community get access to a library of members-only podcast episodes, including interviews with all the top experts AND coaching calls with fellow stepmoms.
- Estate planning in blended families
- How to save money on lawyers’ bills
- What is child support really for?
- What Is A Section 7 Expenses + How To Stop Arguing Over Expenses?
- How Knowing Your Attachment Style Can Improve Your Stepfamily Life
- Eliminate Fear and Need For Control
- What The Ex Did Will Blow Your Mind + Dealing With Teenage Attitude.
Learn more about The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community by clicking here.