Jamie talks with Megan Golightly of Go Simplified about the psychology behind decluttering and getting organized.
As one of the most popular organizing and decluttering influencers in North America, Megan is best known for weaving her psychology background and interest in neuroscience into her content. She promotes the importance of mental health and positivity in her content… it’s not just organizing tips. It goes so much deeper.
This episode is a convo about how we can change the way we look at clutter and organizing… and how the stories about our STUFF are holding us back…
Megan also shares a great strategy for transitioning clothes between parents’ homes and minimizing the stress it can cause.
For More From Megan Golightly
Get Her Decluttering Guides:
EPISODE SPONSORS/AFFILIATE LINKS
Poppy and Barley: www.poppybarley.com and use code KICKASSTEPMOM for 10% off
Cozy Earth – www.cozyearth.com and use the code COZYJAMIE40 for 40% off
LMNT My Go To Electrolyte Drink – www.drinklmnt.com/kickassstepmom to get a free sample pack with purchase
I’ve got you. Members of The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community get access to a library of members-only podcast episodes, including interviews with all the top experts AND coaching calls with fellow stepmoms.
- Estate planning in blended families
- How to save money on lawyers’ bills
- What is child support really for?
- What Is A Section 7 Expenses + How To Stop Arguing Over Expenses?
- How Knowing Your Attachment Style Can Improve Your Stepfamily Life
- Eliminate Fear and Need For Control
- What The Ex Did Will Blow Your Mind + Dealing With Teenage Attitude.
Learn more about The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community by clicking here.