In this episode of the KICK-ASS Stepmom Podcast, Jamie sits down with Ashley Neese, a renowned breathwork teacher, author and self-care advocate. This conversation comes at the perfect time as Jamie navigates her own personal experience with burnout. Tune in as Ashley shares practical strategies for prioritizing rest, reconnecting with yourself, and recovering from burnout.
Together they discuss
- Prioritizing Rest in Real Life
- Tools for Self-Reconnection
- Sitting in Discomfort for Growth
- Intentional Self-Check-Ins
- Recovering from Burnout, and so much more…
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from Ashley Neese’s wealth of knowledge and experience!
EPISODE SPONSORS/AFFILIATE LINKS
FOR MORE FROM ASHLEY
I’ve got you. Members of The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community get access to a library of members-only podcast episodes, including interviews with all the top experts AND coaching calls with fellow stepmoms.
- Estate planning in blended families
- How to save money on lawyers’ bills
- What is child support really for?
- What Is A Section 7 Expenses + How To Stop Arguing Over Expenses?
- How Knowing Your Attachment Style Can Improve Your Stepfamily Life
- Eliminate Fear and Need For Control
- What The Ex Did Will Blow Your Mind + Dealing With Teenage Attitude.
Learn more about The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community by clicking here.