In this episode of the KICK-ASS Stepmom Podcast, Jamie engages in a thought-provoking discussion with Vienna Pharaon, a renowned therapist and author. They discuss the profound concept of “origin wounds” and how understanding and addressing them can pave the way for healing and growth in the present day.
They dive into:
- their shared experience as children of divorce
- the power or apologizing and repairing your relationship with your stepkids/kids
- how our childhood experiences impact our adult relationships
- how to prevent your children from carrying the same wounds
- strategies to heal old wounds, and so much more!
EPISODE SPONSORS/AFFILIATE LINKS
Cozy Earth | Use the code COZYJAMIE40 for 40% off
My go-go Electrolyte Drink, LMNT | Click here to get a free sample pack with purchase
Superhuman | Use code: KICKASSSTEPMOM for 1 month free
CUPLA | Get 3 Months Free using the code “JAMIE” via this link or find Cupla in the app store.
FOR MORE FROM VIENNA
I’ve got you. Members of The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community get access to a library of members-only podcast episodes, including interviews with all the top experts AND coaching calls with fellow stepmoms.
- Estate planning in blended families
- How to save money on lawyers’ bills
- What is child support really for?
- What Is A Section 7 Expenses + How To Stop Arguing Over Expenses?
- How Knowing Your Attachment Style Can Improve Your Stepfamily Life
- Eliminate Fear and Need For Control
- What The Ex Did Will Blow Your Mind + Dealing With Teenage Attitude.
Learn more about The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community by clicking here.