We are back for the first episode of 2023! And in this episode, fellow podcast host and Health & Wellness Coach Michelle Pfile (who also happens to be my cousin) is on the show and we are going deep on it all. From family drama (and trust me, we have a lot of it), jealously, toxic family members, and personal growth, all the way to health and creating healthy habits, we don’t hold back!
In this episode:
- Entrepreneurship and being truly happy in your work
- Inspired energy and staying connected to your big vision
- Our tips for dealing with family members who you still want a relationship with but they are toxic
- The understanding that relationships change as you grow and why some people won’t come along
- Real personal growth and how uncomfortable it really is
- Releasing the need for control
- The challenges of comparison
- The Mother Wound
FOR MORE FROM MICHELLE
Thanks to Cozy Earth for sponsoring this episode. Head to www.jamiescrimgeour.com/cozyearth and get 40% the entire site using COZYJAMIE40.
Thanks to our newest partner Porta for sponsoring this episode. Head to www.jamiescrimgeour.com/porta and use code JAMIE30 to get 30% off your order.
Don’t forget, you can become a member of The Exclusive Stepmom Community for the stepmom support and resources you need for just $9.99/month or $99.99 a year: www.jamiescrimgeour.com/membership