You all asked, and it’s finally here. I am often asked for resources for Stepdads and to be honest, had never really found one that resonated until I found today’s guest.
Franco Zavala is a coach, speaker, podcast host and stepdad to 5. He is on a mission to build, grow, and maintain a strong community of stepdads who are actively pursuing positive ways to become better leaders, mentors and fathers through his work as The Professional Stepdad.
In this episode we dive into:
- His unique story being the stepdad to 5 who lost their biological father at a young age
- What it means to be a leader and mentor in step-fathering
- Why men aren’t asking for help or talking about when they screw up
- His biggest downfall as a stepdad
- How hearing “you’re not my real dad” changed the trajectory of his parenting journey
- The number one mistake stepdads make
- Why he believes the “Nacho” method is a cowards way out
- How the Love Languages play an important role in his stepfamily life
- The meaning behind “me – us – them” and whether your relationship should come before the kids
- Debunking the stepdad stigma
and so much more!
Take the quiz: Is the membership right for you? Find out now!
MORE FROM FRANCO
Follow him on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theprofessionalstepdad
Find him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/The-Professional-Step-Dad
WORK WITH ME
Join The Membership
Download 101 Ways To Be A KICK-ASS Stepmom
EPISODE SPONSORS + LINKS
JAMIE10 for 10% off
Get a free sample pack with every purchase at www.drinklmnt.com/kickassstepmom