As a marriage-loving divorce attorney, Nicole Sodoma never expected to go through a divorce herself. A child of divorced parents, who saw the trials and tribulations daily in her work, she thought she had all the knowledge to keep her marriage happy and healthy. Until one day when she chose herself, her happiness, and her future over her 13-year marriage.
In this episode we dive into:
- What she wishes she knew before getting married
- The things lawyers are not telling their clients about the divorce process
- The importance of taking the taboo out of divorce
- How her perspective on divorce changed when she became divorced
- The eye opening moment she had the first time she watched her kids go home with “another family”
- Loving your kids more than you dislike the other parent
- Having a concrete divorce agreement
- Is dating before your divorce is finalized considered adultery even if you’re separated?
- No fault divorce
This episode is jam packed!
Take the quiz: Is the membership right for you? Find out now!
MORE FROM NICOLE
Follow her on Instagram: www.instagram.com/nicolesodoma
Grab a copy of her book: Please Don’t Say You’re Sorry
WORK WITH ME
Join The Membership
Download 101 Ways To Be A KICK-ASS Stepmom
EPISODE SPONSORS + LINKS
COZYJAMIE40 for 40% off site wide
Get a free sample pack with every purchase at www.drinklmnt.com/kickassstepmom