This interview with Michelle Dempsey of Moms Moving On has been behind the closed walls of my membership for a couple years… but with Mother’s Day this weekend, I felt called to share it with you because the conversation is fire.
We talk about
- Mother’s Day as a stepmom
- If stepmoms should be celebrated on Mother’s Day
- Why some moms are against acknowledging stepmoms on mothers day
- The stepkid/stepmom relationship
- And the personal growth required to show up as the best co-parent you can
This one is for the moms and stepmoms… and it is good!
Join The Membership: www.jamiescrimgeour.com/membership
Use code MOTHERSDAY for 30% off
FOR MORE FROM MICHELLE
WORK WITH ME
Join The Membership
Book A Coaching Call
Download 101 Ways To Be A KICK-ASS Stepmom