In this episode of The KICK-ASS Stepmom Podcast, I chat with author, podcast host and decluttering and systems queen, Allie Casazza.
As someone who has been working on decluttering her own life, this was a conversation I was so excited to have!
Allie helps busy moms simplify everything from the home to schedules to business.
We dive into:
- How to make things lighter and simpler in the day to day so we’re ready when the big stuff happens
- Having a house that works with you and for you and not against you
- How to get your kids and spouse on board with decluttering
- Life-changing decluttering systems
- Implementing more automation and delegating in your life
Grab a copy of Allie’s book Declutter Like A Mother: A Guilt-Free, No-Stress Way to Transform Your Home and Your Life here.
FOR MORE FROM ALLIE
Listen to her podcast, The Purpose Show
Head to her website
WORK WITH ME
Join The Membership
Book A Coaching Call
Download 101 Ways To Be A KICK-ASS Stepmom
THANKS TO OUR SHOW SPONSORS
Cozy Earth Pod
Use code JAMIE45 for 45% off
JAMIE20 for 20% off