In this episode of The KICK-ASS Stepmom Podcast, I answer Christmas and holiday related questions that were submitted to me on Instagram.
We dive into handling the holidays and Christmas in a blended family, schedules with your stepkids, ours babies, extended family and more.
This is a mix of what we do in our family and answering questions about some of the stressors you are having in your stepfamily.
- How to handle not having a set holiday schedule with the ex
- Should family members buy gifts for stepkids, too?
- Handling gifts when you and your partner have different views on how much to give
- How to make sure your partner enjoys Christmas without their kids
- Getting past feeling like an outsider in your blended family
- The “gift competition” between homes on Christmas
- Handling Santa when your stepkids aren’t with you on Christmas day but you have other kids at home
- Keeping things fair with for the ours baby
- Dealing with the in-laws
- Handling the holidays with older stepkids
Listen to episode 080: How We Do Christmas In Our Blended Family with Darren + Jamie
Listen to episode 103: Take The Ego Out Of Divorce + Co-Parenting with Heidi Powell
WORK WITH ME
Join The Membership
Book A Coaching Call
Download 101 Ways To Be A KICK-ASS Stepmom
THANKS TO OUR SHOW SPONSORS
Jamie20 for 20% off
Cozy Earth Pod
Use code JAMIE45 for 45% off