In this episode of the KICK-ASS Stepmom podcast, I sit down for a third time with one of our favourite past guests, Bethany Webster. Bethany is a coach, speaker, and author, renowned for her work on healing the Mother Wound. We dive into the transformative impact of Bethany’s work, exploring how it has influenced my relationships, perspective, and overall life.
Listen in and find out why this is one of the most important books I have ever read.
LISTEN TO: EP 144 GUILT, SHAME + HEALING AROUND THE MOTHER-DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP WITH BETHANY WEBSTER
LISTEN TO: EP 116 HEALING THE MOTHER WOUND WITH BETHANY WEBSTER
EPISODE SPONSORS/AFFILIATE LINKS
Tonic Site Shop – www.jamiescrimgeour.com/tonic and use the code JAMIE15 for 15% off
LMNT – www.drinklmnt.com/kickassstepmom to get a free sample pack with purchase
CUPLA – Get 3 Months Free using the code “JAMIE” via this link or find Cupla in the app store. To learn more visit https://cupla.app
FOR MORE FROM BETHANY
I’ve got you. Members of The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community get access to a library of members-only podcast episodes, including interviews with all the top experts AND coaching calls with fellow stepmoms.
- Estate planning in blended families
- How to save money on lawyers’ bills
- What is child support really for?
- What Is A Section 7 Expenses + How To Stop Arguing Over Expenses?
- How Knowing Your Attachment Style Can Improve Your Stepfamily Life
- Eliminate Fear and Need For Control
- What The Ex Did Will Blow Your Mind + Dealing With Teenage Attitude.
Learn more about The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community by clicking here.