In this episode of the KICK-ASS Stepmom podcast, I sit down for a second time with Nedra Glover Tawwab. Nedra is a licensed therapist, renowned relationship and boundary expert and a NYT best-selling author. It’s no surprise our first conversation was one of our most popular episodes, and she’s here to share even more.
Together we dive into:
- The power of language in stepfamilies
- Setting and holding boundaries, even when no one else respects them
- Addressing parental alienation
- How a simple mindset shift can improve your relationship with the ex
- Dysfunctional families, repairing relationships
and so much more!
LISTEN TO: EP 122 Improve Your Relationships With Boundaries + Hard Conversations with Nedra Glover Tawabb
EPISODE SPONSORS/AFFILIATE LINKS
FOR MORE FROM NEDRA
I’ve got you. Members of The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community get access to a library of members-only podcast episodes, including interviews with all the top experts AND coaching calls with fellow stepmoms.
- Estate planning in blended families
- How to save money on lawyers’ bills
- What is child support really for?
- What Is A Section 7 Expenses + How To Stop Arguing Over Expenses?
- How Knowing Your Attachment Style Can Improve Your Stepfamily Life
- Eliminate Fear and Need For Control
- What The Ex Did Will Blow Your Mind + Dealing With Teenage Attitude.
Learn more about The KICK-ASS Stepmom Community by clicking here.