In this episode of The KICK-ASS Stepmom Podcast, Marriage Therapist and stepmom coach Mary T. Kelly is back and we are diving into normalizing the real stepmom experience. We want to empower stepmoms to change the conversation about what being a stepmom is really like.
We chat about:
- Encouraging stepmoms to find their voice
- Changing the stepmom narrative
- Working through the shame and guilt for feeling the way you feel as a stepmom
- The stepmom stereotype and double standard
- Why it’s ok (and totally normal) to be happy when your stepkids go back to their moms
Take the quiz: Is the membership right for you? Find out now!
FOR MORE FROM MARY
Follow her on Instagram
Check out her website
Listen to Ep. 89 Stop Dwelling On The Ex with Mary T. Kelly here.
WORK WITH ME
Join The Membership | Use code STEPMOMHELP for 30% off your membership
Book A Coaching Call
Download 101 Ways To Be A KICK-ASS Stepmom
Text me at 226-401-0819
EPISODE SPONSORS + LINKS
Cozy Earth Pod
Use code COZYJAMIE40 for 40% off